Friday 1 December 2017

It's been a while


It's been a while since I used a Make It Crafty image, I was addicted to Zoe's images when I first found digital images.  Then I ended up working of design teams and found I no longer had time to create with what I wanted when I wanted.  I'm so happy I've finally had time to colour up this little beauty - she's called Wishful Asha and you can find her here

The image was coloured with Copics - the hair came out slightly messier than I hoped but then I am still practicing :)

The edges for the image have had vintage photo ink applied, it's had a scattering of embossing enamel in two colours and then been distressed.

My design papers are from Studio Lite and First Edition, I'v also used some black card

The black lace I've had in my stash for ages.  The flowers were bought from Wild Orchid Crafts and Noor Design.

Finally there's a For You sentiment coloured with black Copic which I also got from Noor Design.

Hope you like my inspiration for today
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Give Thanks
Tuesday Throwdown - Ribbon and Lace
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspiration - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes



6 comments:

Darlene said...

Your designs are all so adorable! Love this! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Give Thanks’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Brawny x said...

She is gorgeous. Fab card x

Vickie Y said...

Adorable image and card; love the layers! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Andrea thank you for joining us over on
Inspiration Destination
Dianne xx
DT for IDCB

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a pretty card you have made. Love the shape of the card and all the layers. Your card fits the Lemon Shortbread Monthly Challenge this fortnight. Thank you for taking part and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Lemon Shortbread Design Team Member).

Gail said...

SO beautiful - thank you for sharing with last weeks challenge - we have a new challenge today at Tuesday Throwdown - come on over and enter - have a blessed week