Wednesday 31 May 2017

Dog Walker

Good morning :D
This is the last week with our sponsor All Dressed Up over at Outlawz Sketch this month

For my inspiration for you today I've used one of Wendy's newer images Spring Walks.
The image has been coloured with ProMarkers, Copics and polychromos pencils.  The edges of the image were distressed with antique linen and vintage photo from Tim Holtz.
For the oval framing I've drawn round the inside of a Spellbinders die and hand cut the image.  I've then used the die to cut some Kraft and mounted the image on top.

Here's our sketch for today

I've used design paper from 13arts and some left over scraps from cutting papers down to size.  I've also used some more Kraft to frame the whole thing.

I opted to leave out the ribbon from the image as I didn't want to cover it up.  Added to my strips of paper are some tiny white paper flowers which I bought in Hobby Craft.
The Life is Good sentiment is a Scrapiniec one which I've coloured in a similar shade to the design paper.

Hope you love my inspiration for today and we see you at the challenge.
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
A Snowflakes Promise - Anything Goes
Sparkles - Four or More Legs
Creative Craft Cottage - Include and Animal
The Ribbon Girl - Use Any Image
Addicted to Stamps - Animals
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes

9 comments:

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

Gorgeous- love this image.

Basslady said...

what a delightful card!

thank you so much for playing along with us at Sparkles Monthly!

hugs and kisses from germany, silvi xoxo

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sparkles, good luck!!! Amy DT

Angie said...

Gorgeous colouring and card. Thank you for joining us for Oddball Stamps Blog Challenge. Best of luck with your entry and hope to see you next month!
Angie DT http://oddballstamps.blogspot.com.au

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card . Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge. Succes!
Have a nice day
Anneke

Aileen said...

Beautiful card and colouring as always. So pretty

Fikreta said...

Your card is very beautiful !
Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage!
Hope to see you again.

hugs , Fiki
My little store: Crafty Kitty Cat Shop
≽ܫ≼

Marlies said...

A beautiful elegant card Andrea! A lovely sketch, colours and the image is sooo sweet! Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

Julie Gleeson said...

Your card is so beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing at Oddball Art Blog! Good luck and hugs Julie DT xox