Sunday 15 May 2016

SheepSki Designs Facebook Group with Challenges

Hello lovely people :D

I'm sharing a bit of news with you tonight

I'll be starting to sponsor a few more challenges soon.  So I though it might be nice to create a space where people can show off and share their creations in a group.  You can join us here https://www.facebook.com/groups/1730005463906336/

Here's a few of examples of my images, for those of you that might not know I draw.

You can find my images on Etsy SheepSki Designs


I'm also going to be holding challenges in there monthly and themed anything goes.  You can enter as long a you use one of my images.  The prize will be a random winner and providing more than 10 people enter there will be a top three.



I've no design team yet, there's only me at the moment.  So hopefully soon I'll be holding a design team call and start up an anything goes blog challenge

Thanks for taking the time to read
Andrea x


No comments: