Wednesday 4 May 2016

Look in the right place and there be freebies :D

When I started drawing images back in January 2016 I never thought I'd be where I am now.  As soon as I opened my shop on Etst Cara swooped in and asked me to be a featured digi artist for Through The Craft Room Door Magazine.

This is all very strange and still doesn't seem real.  I've not a particular style as such (what's new).  I'm still playing around (a few animals, a few cuties, bit of fantasy, girls and some dancers) hmmmm... and still not sure where I'm heading.

A couple of people have mentioned starting a challenge blog and Facebook Group - should I, should I not.  It's all seems a little daunting still to someone who has very little time to do what she's doing now.  As well as working full time I'm already on blog challenge teams!

So back to Through The Craft Room Door.  In the subscribers area in the magazine there are three digis which I've given as freebies, you can see them below.

As there's only me, I've no Design Team the ladies at Through The Craft Room Door kindly helped me out and have made some real stunning creations with my images.  I'm so in awe of what they've produced!

So here's my first bit of inspiration with one of my images.  This is Fuzzy, he was one of my first drawings and is based on my own grizzly :D

I made him into a CAS style card.


The second one I have to share with you is of Flutterby.  I made this mixed media canvas for my mum for Mother's Day.



I ran out of time to make a new creation with my Fuchsias but there's the original drawing on my journal page.  And there's an old card in the Outlawz section on my blog menu.

If you'd like to know what I've used to create the card and canvas with, please pop along and join the lovely ladies at Through The Craft Room Door - it has a list of all my colours and materials.


Oh yeah and if you've got this far without getting bored / falling asleep / or going puh! so what - I might as well tell you there are a couple of Freebies on my Facebook page

Andrea x






3 comments:

Jacq said...

Decisions, decisions!? Hard to make especially when someone's as talented as yourself. You must find you're being pulled everywhichway and then some.
Love your CAS teddy card, he's adorable and I already said on FB your mixed canvas is amazing! I would love to do something like that, have got a load of blank canvasses in my craft room but never get round to doing anything. :)

AndreaNorris said...

Just put a couple of links on Facebook for you, will give you a better idea x

Victoria Rowson said...

Your designs are so great. The bear card is the so cute! Your canvas is truly amazing!! So beautiful!