Monday 15 February 2016

Shabby dreamy pinkiness

This is my second inspiration card for today's new release at Oddball Art.

If you love Lizzy's images you can get 10% off at checkout on Etsy by quoting my code DTANDREA10

The image is number 287 it come with the girl and the sentiment.  Originally I was going to use the sentiment as a background but I wanted to do a square shaped card and it didn't fit.  so I went back to the drawing board.
I've used ProMarkers to colour her and the sentiment with.  I've then fussy cut them to add onto the card.

Here's a close up of the image and you can see some of the flowers I used.  Those and the resin swirl and corner were from Live & Love Crafts.  The pink pins were bought from The Ribbon Girl.


This is the card I've designed.  The design papers from Lemoncradft and Maja Design have been distressed.  The pink circle is a left over from when I was making my vampire card the other day :D


The organza rose trim was bought from Wild Orchid Crafts where they also do lots of fabby flowers.

There's a heart doily (can't remember where from) and just a few tiny rhinestones scattered around.
All coming together to make a shabby pink dreamy card - or so I've been told.

Pop along to the main blog to see the rest of the inspiration from the design team.  You won't be sorry
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Inky Chics - Love Letters / Hearts
Crafty Creations - Hearts
Crafting Musketeers - Monochrome
In the Pink - With Love 
Graph It Colouring Crazy Challenge - Pink and White
Crafting by Designs - Hearts
Get Creative - Must Include Hearts
Deep Ocean - Hearts
Art by Miran - Anything Goes
The Ribbon Girl - Anything Goes

4 comments:

Anna-Karin said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

NickScrapShack said...

Great card. I like the way she pops up behind those lovely flowers!
Thank you for playing along with us at ArtByMiran! Good luck!
Nick

Kandy's Krafts said...

Gorgeous card. Loving your image. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Get Creative Challenge

Unknown said...

Lol - love the sentiment. Great card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting Musketeers Challenge ☺ xx