Thursday 4 February 2016

Be mine

Hunting around for Valentine's / Love / Romance images I came across this one.  This wonderful creation is from Tiddly Inks and is called Vamp Me.

I'm a great Vampire fan, I used to watch all the old black and white vampire movies on a Friday and Saturday night when I slept over at my grandparents house when I was young.  All the classic old Christopher Lee and Perter Cushing - sigh such happy memories :D

Anyway before you all think I'm totally weird LOL!! I've coloured this image with Copics, ProMarkers and a black polychromos pencil.  I've fussy cut round the bottom of her hair so I could overhang it onto the background design paper.
The circle is cut with a Spellbinders die.  I've distressed the edges of the design paper from First Edition.  The sentiment was hand written in biro.  I've used a tiny pink heart sticker from Paperchase and some pink gems.

Hope you like my pink vamp Valentines card
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Sweet Stampin - Valentine
The Ribbon Girl - Love
Crafty Boots - Love is in the Air
In the Pink - With Love
Tiddly Inks - Love
Left of Centre - Anything Goes
Paradise of Stamps - Love is in the Air
Dream Valley - Valentines
Ike's World - Love Actually
Polkadoodles - Love and Romance

21 comments:

Dee's Craft Room said...

Great take on a Valentine card. Beautiful colouring and lovely CAS design. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Mrs Beez said...

At first I thought what a dreamy image and then I saw those fangs! Fabulous card, gorgeous colouring,love it!Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

this is a beautiful card .Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
Ike's World challenge

My Blog As I do Rodos

Tracey said...

Fantastic & unusual valentines card Andrea :o)
Have a lovely weekend sweetie.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Chris said...

Fabulous image and colouring, great design! Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin’ this week.
Chris
x

Sammy said...

I loved vampires too, back when they were still vampires. and didn't sparkle! lol.
Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

Anne said...

Thanks for joining the Ribbon Girl LOVE challenge with your lovely card Andrea - good luck!

Anne x
www.ribbongirl.co.uk

Susan Renshaw said...

Love this image! Great make!
Thank you for sharing with LEFT OF CENTER!
Susan
DT for LOC!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

ike said...

Super cool - I love me some vamps too and this one has always been one of my fave images. A lovely card. Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES

IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Unknown said...

Great image and colouring! Thanks for entering the love and romance at Polkadoodles this fortnight, Jackie DT x

KalySto said...

Always a fan of dark romance.
Thanks for sharing your love with Tiddly Inks Challenge.
Lots of smiles.
Kaly

JH said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks for our LOVE challenge! xx Jen

Yenni Natalia said...

So sweet card, loving the vintage feeling on this card. thank you so much for sharing this at tiddly inks challenge. wish you good luck ^_^

Julie Odil said...

Ouch! Love comes in many forms, LOL! This is great, Andrea. Thanks for joining our Love & Romance challenge at Polkadoodles Challenge blog. Julie, DT member

Unknown said...

lovely card quite a twist on love with the vampire boy
thanks for joining ikes art
Lynne

Sall said...

Loving the vampire teeth this really made me smile. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

Kecia said...

Makes me smile! Love the color palette on this! So happy you joined us for the LOVE challenge at Tiddly Inks!

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

ah so adorable vamps..I love this card. Thank you for sharing with us at Ikes World Art Challenge

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

So pretty, I love how you kept him in B & W and put her in the beautiful soft colors! Thanks for sharing with us @ Tiddly Inks in our "Love" Challenge, best of luck to you :)

Debs said...

Fabulous card - love the CAS design and cute little heart.
Thanks for playing along at In the Pink this time.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Buttercup said...

The soft pink with the black and white is just so pretty! I love it! Thank you for joining us at Tiddly Inks! Your card is so lovely!