Sunday 22 November 2015

Washing line

After doing baby boy card I've also done a baby girl card.  I'm prepared for either event now :D

I've used a beautiful little image from All Dressed Up called My Baby Shower.  I've coloured it in very pale pastels using ProMarkers.

The image has been cut out using a Spellbinders die and edges with pink ProMarker.

In the bottom left corner I've done a small arrangement of flowers from Live and Love Crafts and Wild Orchid Crafts.

I've also added three tiny silver dragonfly beads.


The papers are from Maja Designs and I've used a sentiments coloured with ProMarker from a Lili of the Valley art pad.


Other things I've used a some lace which I got from Hobby Craft, a pearl string which was from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The tiny silver bird I found in a local shop near me called SprinkLynn Gems.

That's my baby cards done - back to Christmas now :D
Andrea x

PS - don't forget we've a challenge on All Dressed up Facebook - themed Spots and Stripes and an Anything Goes with an All Dressed Up image challenge on the blog

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
The Corrosive Challenges - Pearls and Lace
Crafting by Designs - Times Three (3 dragonfly beads)
Scrapy Land - Monochromatic
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
The Ribbon Girl - Use Any Image
The Crazy Challenge - Pretty In Pink

4 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

Adorable image on your gorgeous baby girl card! Love the soft pinks! Thanks for joining us at Scrapy Land Challenge #30!

Gina's Cards said...

This is so cute, pink is my favourite colour, Thank you for joining us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and we would love to see you join us in our next challenge.
Hugs
Gina xx
http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

Theresa said...

it's such a serene card. lovely and gentle. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx
http://craf-ther.blogspot.co.uk/

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow this is adorable, love it, love the image and soft colours, thanks for sharing with us at TRG, hugs Liz xx