Friday 13 November 2015

All Dressed Up Birthday Freebie extra

If you're looking for my All Dressed Up blog hop post click here

This is your last chance to get this image as a freebie.  The offer is still there until 14 November on the All Dressed Up blog - but you'll have to be quick as it'll be taken down after that.  You'll still be able to get her after that of course but you'll have to buy her on Etsy.

This is the second time I've coloured her up for your inspiration.  I decided to do her monochrome with a pop of red.  I've used Copics and ProMarkers to do this.  Once I've coloured and cut her out I mounted her onto some black and red card stock.  I felt like she was looking a bit bear though so I did some doodling around the edges.

The design papers I've picked for this card are from Docrafts and Craftwork Cards.  I've also used some more black and red card stock.


The banner was made using a LaLa Land die and I've used one of the hearts I punched out to the left of the image.

the sentiment is from a Lili of the Valley art pad and my finishing touch are some tiny red self adhesive gems on the banner.

I've done this card so I can use it as some more inspiration fro out current Facebook challenge which is Spots and Stripes and don't forget we've the Anything Goes with a All Dressed Up image challenge on the blog :D
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes - Feminine Twist
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle  - Use Some Red
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes



8 comments:

Bernadet said...

This is such a gorgeous card Andrea!
You've colored her great and the flags are beautiful

NGCARDS said...

This is a lovely creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

Barbara GR said...

Gorgeous creation with such a beautiful image!!!
Hugs, Barbara GR

Sheila H said...

Your color combo is beautiful. Love the sweet little girl! We're happy you dropped by our house at 613 Avenue Create v

Mrs A. said...

She looks super just in the greys and pop of red. Thankyou for sharing with us at Crafting From The Heart. Hugs ValeryAnne D.T.

Vic said...

Gorgeous! love the black / white / red combo. stunning little image and like the bunting, shadowed with the red...clever! Thank you for linking up with our "use red" challenge this week - Vic, DT x

CraftYourPassion said...

Beautiful card and such a striking colour combo.Just love the design and all the finishing touches.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x

DistinctiveLMNts said...

Oh this is precious. You did a great job with the mono challenge. Thanks for joining us at Digi Galore!😊