Sunday 29 March 2015

Pst.....

So...... some of you may have noticed I've sneaked something into my side bar on my blog ;) but most of you probably not - LOL!!  It's time to draw your attention to it.

There's a gathering at the Oddball Art Stamp Co. Team of new designers to work alongside the existing ones to expand the Oddball Art Stamp Co and I'm proud to say I'm one of them!  

There's going to be more happening with the challenge blog and Facebook with more inspirational posts as well as the usual challenges.  Whimsey also sell Lizzy's images and there will be launches of new digital and rubber stamps.  There are also some discount voucher codes floating around for you to use on Esty :)

So quite appropriately I've chosen this image Heidi Pinkyswear as my card to announce my DT place with Oddball Art. We don't officially start until 1 April.

Heidi is coloured with ProMarkers and I've chosen pastel pink shades. 


The layers of pink and white papers are from Lili of the Valley and First Edition.  I've used some pale pink ribbon and some pink and pearlised gems from my stash.  The image itself is cut out with a Spellbinders die and I've also used a banner die from LaLa Land.  I saved the heart that were cut out of the banner and used them around the image :)

Now I can't guarantee all my Oddball images with be in pastel shades I may go to the dark side with some of them.

Hope you all come over and join the in fun. 
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
In The Pink - Lots of Layers
Wag n Whiskers - Monochromatic
Digi Choosday - Lots of Layers
Papertake Weekly - A Cut Above
Polkadoodles - Use a Die
613 Avenue Create - A True Anything Goes

7 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

Wonderful image and you have done a delightful job of presenting it in your design. Nicely colored, as well! Thanks for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Sheila H said...

So pretty in pink! Thanks for visiting with us at 613 Avenue Create.

Jane Savage said...

Love those gorgeous soft pinks and great layering!
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane xxx

Kat W said...

Well, this one sure looks fab in pink! Great layers and lovely design :-)

Thanks for joining in the fun with us at In The Pink challenge!

Hugs, Kat x

Scrappy Scatty said...

lovely card
Thanks for playing along at Digi Choosday - lots of layers xx

Scrappy Scatty said...

lovely card
Thank you for joining us this time at Polkadoodles use a die
xx

chanya13 said...

Fabulous creation with lovely colors and design. Thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles Challenge. Agnieszka DT