Tuesday 10 March 2015

If only....

....Spring were here and we could put away our winter coats.  This beautiful digi image All Wrapped Up from All Dressed Up makes me think of spring.  She's wearing a scarf as though it's a bit chilly but is surrounded by flowers.

I've coloured her with ProMarkers and used some while gel pen for some highlights.  She's cut out with a Spellbinders die and then I decided to make life difficult for myself and mount her onto some purple paper.  This was a little tricky as I had to hand cut round the edges of the die shape.

The design papers used are from Lili of the Valley/NitWit Collections - Solids - Snow Princess and Snow Princess.

I've used some lace, flowers/leaf and organza rose trim from Wild Orchid Crafts.

The final touch to the card is some pearlised self adhesive gems.

Supposed to be sunny here in Yorkshire Tuesday which should really make it feel like spring.
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
All Dressed Up - Anything Goes
All Dressed Up Facebook - Spring Time



5 comments:

Sheila said...

Andrea you know I love this one - gorgeous colour choice. Thanks so much for joining us at All Dressed Up and good luck.
Sheila
*All Dressed Up DT *

Penny said...

What a great image choice, you did such a lovely job colouring her up. She looks great in purple! Thanks for playing with the All Dressed up challenge Penny (ADU DT)

Bettina L. said...

Oh this is such a gorgeous design. I just love the purple and the details with the lace, diecuts and flowers. Thanks for playing at All Dressed Up and good luck. Hope to see you back tomorrow for a new challenge. Bettina DT Coordinator at All Dressed Up xx

Bernadet said...

Such a wonderful card Andrea!
Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up!!!

babydoll4uonly38 said...

Hi Andrea!
I love your post! If Only.... that is fantastic! What a great image to have that kind of a post with too. I love how you coloured her and the design of your card is fantastic
Thanks for joining us at the All Dressed Up Challenge
MichelleVata - All Dressed Up DT