Wednesday 3 December 2014

Yes another one


And here we go again, don't know what we're feeding them at work!  Rob's wife has had a baby girl now.  I've been asked for another baby card, but the request was for a more simple one this time.  Blokes picking cards for blokes you can definitely see the difference :)  I'll be taking it to work tomorrow for everyone to sign.

So what have I done.  Used papers from Lili of the Valley/NitWits Solids - Always and Forever and Forever and Country Meadow.

The image (from Statements - Congratulations) is stamped onto paper from First Editions Rose Garden then cut out with a Spellbinders die.  The scattered flowers are made with two different sized flower punches from Hobby Craft using pearlised pink and cream paper.  The centres are pearlised and clear self adhesive gems.

I've used a plain tag, edged it with pink ProMarker and used tiny feet & hands dress it up buttons. The tag is finished off with some cream vintage ribbon which I bought from Lili of the Valley recently.

Final touches a couple of pink rhinestone flowers and an iron on bunny I bought from the sewing section from Hobby Craft.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
In The Pink - Diecuts and Punches
A Little Bit Crafty - Anything Goes (but not Christmas)
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes


1 comment:

Cibele Glazer said...

What a cute card for a new baby. I love the little hands and feet! Thanks for joining us this week at In the Pink.
~Cibele, DT