Friday 7 November 2014

Mum & dad's anniversary

My mum and dad's anniversary is in the autumn months so I always try and do them a card in autumn colours.

I've had this stamped up for a while but hadn't coloured it as I've been so distracted making Christmas cards. With their anniversary coming up this was a perfect time to do it.  The image is Penny Black - Hedgy Truffles.  The image is coloured with ProMarkers then I've highlighted the spikes with a biro.  It' then cut out using a Spellbinders die.

I've used some plain black and red card stock and one design paper from Lili of the Valley - Country Gent.

Embellishments
There's a double lot of spotted red organza ribbon (Lili of the Valley Little Bags of Ribbon)
Black and red self adhesive gems and leaves in brown and orange.
Red adhesive glitter letters from Hobby Craft.

All coming together to make an autumnal looking card - can't wait to give it to them.

I'm entering this card into
Sparkles Forum - Fall/Autumn Colours
Divas by Design - Bonfire Colours
Paradise of Stamps - Halloween or Autumn

Andrea x


10 comments:

Cat's sCrap said...

Very adorable. Funny characters.Beautiful leaves and ribbon. Bravo !
Thanks for joining us at Paradise of Stamps.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

AndreaNorris said...

Thank you very much Catherine x

Vickie Y said...

Adorable image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge.

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Divas by Design.
Hugs
Cathy DT member
xxxxxx

AndreaNorris said...

Thanks Vickie x

AndreaNorris said...

Thanks for the feedback Cathy :) x

Amy A said...

Oh my gosh, this is ADORABLE! Love the image and your design elements showcase it beautifully! Thank you for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges this month and Good Luck. We hope you join us again.

Amy- DT Sparkles Monthly Challenges
{Lil Cutie Creations}

AndreaNorris said...

Thanks Amy, I don't know what my mum thinks yet I've not managed to speak to her this week yet x

Helen said...

Beautiful and such a cute design.

Thanks for joining us at the Sparkles Challenge.

Helen x

AndreaNorris said...

Thanks Helen x