Monday 20 October 2014

In the snow

Time to make more Christmas cards - yay!  I've still got loads to do and the current challenges from I Love ProMarkers - Snowflakes and Inky Chicks - Christmas is a good excuse.

I've used Snow Family from Lili of the Valley and coloured it with my ProMarkers.  The image was cut with a die and the bottom lopped off so it had a flat base. I used a cut border in brown across the flat base and used a couple of pearlised self adhesive gems to make it looked pinned in place.  I recently bought a paint brush so I could paint glue on where I wanted it and then sprinkle glitters hic his what I did with this image.

 I've used just one design paper from Lili of the Valley's Frosty Christmas for the background, but have cut a piece out of  Lili of the Valley & NitWit Collections Winter Wishes for the top left brown patterned paper to which I've added some large pearlised self adhesive gems and the snowflakes sign is fromThe same paper.

The brown oval sentiment and the wooden tree embellishments are from Hobby Craft.

Another one down - probably about fifty to go :)
Happy Christmas Crafting
Andrea x



2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is adorable, love the snowmen and the wooden Christmas trees embellishments. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

AndreaNorris said...

Thanks Dora, this is one if my favourite Christmas stamps :) x