Wednesday 10 September 2014

Hearts & flowers

Ok so I was shopping in Lili of the Valley at the weekend again!
 
I love hearts.  We used them a LOT in our wedding stationery about 18 months ago.  So, when I spotted this (don't know how I missed it before) I had to buy it.  The stamp is Filigree Heart.  I've coloured the image with ProMarkers and cut it out using a Spellbinder die.
 
The backing card is some plain red.  Over this I've used paper from Lili fo the Vally & NitWit Collections - Country Lady.  I picked the delicate flower pattern to compliment the filigree heart and used the spotted on to create a central panel as I didn't want to cover up too much of the paper underneath.
 
The flowers and leaves are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
 
I created the hearts at the top left of the card with Epiphany Crafts accessories and cutter.  The papers used for this were from First Edition Rose Garden for the flowers and vintage look.  The finishing touch are some self adhesive red gems.
 
 
I'm entering this card into the following challenges
Fantasy Stampers - Hearts & Flowers
Lili of the Valley - Pretty Papers
 
Andrea x
 
 

2 comments:

JayBe said...

Another pretty card, Andrea - I love the filigree heart stamp. Thanx for sharing with us at Fantasy Stampers.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

debbi taylor said...

So pretty and perfect for the challenge!
Thank you for taking part in the fantasy Stampers challenge
Debbi DT